Every 24 months, State Human Resources administers the State Employee Survey for the Executive Branch. In October and November 2011...
- 61 agencies, boards, and commissions participated in the survey.
- 33,075 employees took the survey, for a response rate of 56%.
- Statewide, average ratings on all questions went down compared to the 2009 Survey.
- Variables that may have affected this survey include:
- A 3 percent pay cut for all state employees effective 3 months before the survey,
- Ongoing layoffs and reorganizations for many state agencies,
- A large gap in the state budget which will have an unknown impact on many state employees,
- A high unemployment rate in the state.
Survey Results & Analysis
How is the data used?
How is the Survey done?
Questions used in the Survey